We are proud to say our mission is to help athletes struggling with mental health. To do this, 10% of profits are donated towards a cause that we identify with and think does incredible good for the mental health stigma, in athletes and in others. This is a list of links to the various organizations and programs we have donated to.
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- The Trevor Project
- MHA (Mental Health America)
- Project 375
- AAAD (Athletes Against Anxiety & Depression)
- AFH (Athletes for Hope)
- The Sashbear Foundation
We think these organizations all have a tremendous approach to mental health by
- Funding Scientific Research
- Educating The Public About Mental Health And Suicide Prevention
- Advocating For Public Policies In Mental Health And Suicide Prevention
- Supporting Survivors Of Suicide Loss And Those Affected By Suicide In Our Mission
Thank you for making a difference.